Get a toad asap
- Touch up paint messes I’m a sloppy painter, just ask my sister!
- Finish bathroom shower scrub out the pink color accidently sprayed there
- varnish tiles in the bathroom and decide what to do with the new tiles
- work on my quilt that I’m making, covering an old quilt with Indian fabric that I love.
- staple fabric to front seats, yah not sure how this will work out
- read a chaper of ‘don Quijote in Spanish
- Figure out how to add those things so the door doesn’t fall on my head or hold open.
- Tighten the cubicles in loft last time I moved they moved too when they should not have moved
- Buy wine beer and food. The fridge is empty
- Get the toad asap
Why list this stuff here? It’s for myself to remind myself that I have things to do! Important things too. But most importantly Get the Toad!
You like that hat? I paid $100 for it at a Duluth MN art fair so I must wear it, it is beautifully hand made by Patti Berg original. It was hard to choose just one hat. this is an older photo of the hat and me. I like it better.